Saturday 27 August 2011

Day #25


30 Days Challenge - refer it here

Day 25- Who Are You
******************************************************

1. given name : Ai'da Fazihrah Nazri. it stated on my IC, License, Bank Acc, and etc.. Family members called me Ateh.Tapi Pak Long saya panggil saya Agung.. and Nenek sedara saya panggil Fazira! Sometimes bonda called me Tigger.. .. friends called me Aida and sometimes they cut it short by calling me Da.. but sometimes they call me Edah.. Diyanah Amin like to call me Montel.. and the montel nick name was give by my senior who has a same name with my Abah. Someone used to called me Mei which is Tomei.. (hahaha.. funny!) and someone call me syg. (lalalala~)

2. i am a daughter to Siti Juanita Hashim and Nazri Hamid, a student to Universiti Teknologi MARA (still on),  employee of Sky Blue Media Sdn Bhd, owner of WTS even im using WTA!

3. lahir pada 4 Julai. yes! sama tarikh dgn independence day of US. masa lahir dulu berat 3.5kg.. sekarang? lebih 15 kali ganda! humanggg aihh.. gemok betol!

nak tahu siapa saya.. jom berkenalan! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading (^_^)